GET YOUR HOME SOLD.
ESTABLISH A VALUE
Determining the right price for your property is the most critical step in ensuring you get the highest return on your investment in the least amount of time. MLS statistics sow that the longer a home is on the market, the lower the sales price. So, my job is to help you set the right price from the start and to position your property so it stands out in the market.
The market value of your home is what buyers are willing to pay in today’s market conditions. Our goal is to determine its market value and set the price accordingly.
Establishing value is an art that takes knowledge of the local market. consideration must be given to homes that have sold both publicly and privately.
LIST YOUR HOUSE
Get on and OFF the market FAST.
When listing your house, generally you can expect a three-step process:
- Getting the house ready
- Showing it
- Responding to the market
Any licensed real estate agent can get your house listed on the MLS, set up a lock box and put a sign in your yard. But when you list your house with me you’ll get a true real estate professional. I love my job. I live and breathe real estate, and I love a job well done. I really care about my clients and will work hard to make sure you are happy with the services I provide.
Creative, aggressive and distinctive marketing for home at all price points.
HOW I HELP SELL YOUR HOME
HELPING FIND A BUYER FOR YOUR HOME IS ONLY ONE ASPECT OF MY JOB. YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT THAT I WILL:
- Explain basic real estate principles and paperwork
- Do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value
- Help determine the right selling price
- Assist you in preparing your home for sale
- Market your home to buyers + other agents
- List your home on real estate websites such as REALTOR.com + AvenueProperties.com
- Keep you up-to-date on current market activity, as well as comments from potential buyers and agents about your home
- Assist you with the purchase and sale agreement
- Negotiate with buyers and their agents on your behalf
- Track contingencies and ensure contract deadlines are met
- Work with the escrow company to ensure that all documents are in order and on time